Who can apply?
- Students finishing their studies (including Masters) in 2022 or
- Graduates with maximum two years of experience
- Medium / high level of English required
To apply, prepare the following statements:
- My life story and/or my definition of success (max. 300 words)
- Why I am an ideal candidate for the Young Women in Investment Program (max. 300 words)
Enter your statements, personal details and upload your CV into the Online Application Form.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 31st May 2022.
What is the commitment from candidates?
Candidates must be able to commit to the full program – boot camp 6th - 29th July 2022, followed by six to twelve months of internship – to derive the full benefits. Please only apply if you are available from 4 July 2022 until the end of the internships (end date will vary between end of November 2022 and end of August 2023 depending on the duration of your internship)
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org