Who is eligible to apply?
- Women only.
- Minimum final year undergraduate students (graduating in 2022).
- Open to candidates pursuing ANY educational discipline (arts, sciences, commerce, engineering, etc.).
- Indian citizens ONLY.
Important instructions for online application
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to online registration:
- Be ready with your academic details and professional experience (if any).
- Mention your top two achievements.
- Dedicate sufficient time to draft essays (250-300 words each) on the below topics. Avoid generic statements and focus on specifics:
- “My life story and my definition of success”: The objective of this essay is to understand you and your life story. In case there is a specific event/experience that shaped you as a person, you can highlight the same.
- “Why am I an ideal candidate for this program”: The objective of this essay is to understand (a) your motivation to be part of this initiative, (b) what you can contribute to the YWI initiative and fellow participants, (c) how this will shape your life going forward.
- After online registration, upload your 1-page CV/resume below
Application process is in two stages:
- (a) Submit your online application HERE
(b) Upload your 1-page CV/resume below
- Video interviews (only shortlisted candidates)
The closing date for applications is 25th March 2022. Note that selection and offers are made on a rolling basis so places may be filled before the closing date.
For any queries please write to email@example.com