What does the program include?
The 2023 program includes:
1. Boot camp
- Four-week boot camp from 5 June to 30 June 2023 (tentative).
- Mix of core finance and business skills-related topics to be covered.
- Virtual program
- The company and location of internships will be assigned by CFA Institute.
- Internships may be in-person or virtual for a period of 6 months.
- Internship roles could be in any business area, including investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Subject to 100% attendance and satisfactory participation in the boot camp, including completing assignments.
- All participants who complete the boot camp and the internship will build lifelong relationships.
What is the commitment from candidates?
We ask that, if selected, you can commit to the full program – a 4-week virtual boot camp, and 6-month internship – for you to derive the full benefits, and for us to achieve the objectives of this initiative.
Each participant is expected to have the following infrastructure to ensure a seamless experience:
- Laptop or desktop (with power backup, in case of power failures)..
- High-speed internet connectivity (minimum 2MBPS speed).
- Quiet working place (which can be used for ~8 hours every day).
The above infrastructure is critically important to optimise learning and ensure value add from the initiative.
Please ONLY apply if you can commit to the entirety of the program – starting with the boot camp from June 2023 to the end of the internships (The internship end date would vary between the end of December 2023 to the end of February 2024).