What does the program include?
The 2021 program includes:
1. Boot camp
- Four weeks boot camp starting June 2021 (exact dates to be announced)
- Mix of core finance and business skills related topics to be covered.
- The online boot camp will be delivered via Fitch Learning.
- Virtual program
- The company and location of internships will be assigned by CFA Institute.
- Internships may be in-person or virtual.
- Internship roles could be in any business area, including investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Subject to 100% attendance and satisfactory participation in the boot camp, including completing assignments.
- All participants who complete the boot camp and the internship will build lifelong relationships.
What is the commitment from candidates?
We ask that you, if selected, commit to the full program – 4 weeks of virtual boot camp, and 3 to 6 months of internship – for you to derive the full benefits and for us to achieve the objectives of this initiative.
Each participant is expected to have the following infrastructure to ensure a seamless experience:
- Laptop or desktop (with power backup, in case of power failures).
- High-speed internet connectivity (minimum 2MBPS speed).
- Quiet working place (which can be used for ~8 hours every day).
The above infrastructure is critically important to optimise learning and ensure value add from the initiative.
Please ONLY apply if you can commit to the entirety of the program – starting from the boot camp from June 2021 to the end of the internships (internship end date would vary between end-October 2021 to end-January 2022).