Theory plus practice.
The program starts with a four-week training boot camp covering investment topics as well as soft-skills. Participants can then put that theory into practice in an internship at one of our partner firms. Applications for the 2021 Qatar program are being accepted now.
- Boot camp (starts 15 November 2021)
4 week virtual learning program including:
- Instructor-led interactive daily webinars
- Video based e-learning and quizzes
- Directed e-learning via an online library
- YWI Research Challenge
- Internship (starts January 2022)
- Internship roles will be across investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Subject to 100% attendance and satisfactory participation in the boot camp, including completing assignments.
- Interns are subjected to respective company policies during the internships
All participants will receive a Young Women in Investment Program certificate upon successful completion of the boot camp and internship.