Who can apply?
- Women only
- Recent graduates or those with up to three years (max.) of experience
- Open to any educational discipline. Prior finance education/experience not required
Please download the templated application form and complete the following:
- Personal details
- My top two achievements
- Essay on “My life story and/or my definition of success” (max. 300 words)
- Essay on “Why I am an ideal candidate for this program” (max. 300 words)
- Two academic or professional references. NOTE: referees should be people who have worked with you in a professional or academic environment, rather than friends or family members.
Once completed, please submit your application form along with your CV/resume below.
What is the commitment from candidates?
Candidates must be able to commit to the full program – four weeks of boot camp, and three to six months of internship – to derive the full benefits. Please only apply if you are available from the start of boot camp (15 November 2021) until the end of the internships (end date will vary between end of March 2022 and end of June 2022).
Upload your application form and resume