Who can apply?
- Students finishing their studies (including Masters) in 2022 or
- Graduates with maximum one year of experience
- Medium / high level of English required
To apply, prepare the following statements:
- My life story and/or my definition of success (max. 300 words)
- Why I am an ideal candidate for the Young Women in Investment Program (max. 300 words)
Enter your statements, personal details and upload your CV (optional) into the online application form.
Closing date: 30th April 2022
What is the commitment from candidates?
Candidates must be able to commit to the full program – boot camp 6th - 29th July 2022, followed by six to twelve months of internship – to derive the full benefits. Please only apply if you are available from 4 July 2022 until the end of the internships (end date will vary between end of November 2022 and end of August 2023).