Theory plus practice.
The program starts with a four-week training boot camp covering investment topics as well as soft-skills. Participants can then put that theory into practice in an internship at one of our partner firms. Applications for the 2022 program will go live in March. Closing date: 14th May 2022.
The second campus will be held in collaboration with the University of Navarra. Candidates will participate in an online course that will cover training on professional skills such as project management, decision-making, leadership, or motivation amongst others. The course will be starting September 2022
- Boot camp (starts Monday 6th July 2022 ending Friday 29th July 2022)
4 week virtual learning program including:
- Instructor-led interactive daily webinars
- Video based e-learning and quizzes
- Directed e-learning via an online library
- YWI Research Challenge
- Internship (starts September 2022)
- Internship roles will be across investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Subject to 100% attendance and satisfactory participation in the boot camp, including completing assignments.
- Interns are subjected to respective company policies during the internships
All participants will receive a Young Women in Investment Program certificate upon successful completion of the boot camp and internship.