Who can apply?
- Students finishing their studies (including Masters) 2022 or candidates who have graduated within the last two years (2020/2021)
- A Minimum 2:1 Grade (Actual/Predicted)
- Open to any educational discipline (Finance education/experience not required)
- Candidates must have the right to live/work in the UK (No Sponsorships will be offered)
To apply, prepare the following statements & documents
- Two Short Essays (Max 300 words)
- My life story and/or my definition of success
- Why I am an ideal candidate for the Young Women in Investment Program
- Professional CV
- Two Academic or professional references NOTE: referees should be people who have worked with you in a professional or academic environment, rather than friends or family members.
A link to enter the above information will be available once the program is launched.
Application Closing Date: 28th July
What is the commitment from candidates?
All candidates must be able to commit to the four-week Bootcamp (starting mid-September 2022).
Candidates who are interested in participating in an internship will also be required to be available from the middle of October for a six to twelve month paid internship. This will be confirmed with the participating firm upon acceptance of internship.