Who can apply?
- Students finishing their studies (including Masters) in 2023 or candidates who have graduated within the last two years (2022/2023)
- A Minimum 2:1 Grade (Actual/Predicted)
- Open to any educational discipline (Finance education/experience not required)
- Candidates must have the right to live/work in the UK (No Sponsorships will be offered)
Once you have submitted your application, your submission will be reviewed by CARA Executive Search, whom we have partnered with to process, screen and select all potential candidates.
- If your CV is selected, you will have a phone interview with CARA who will assess your capability for taking part in the program.
- After your assessment, CARA will determine whether you would benefit from a Bootcamp-only experience, or whether you are ready for an internship as well as the Bootcamp.
- If you are internship-ready, CARA will share your CV with internship firms. Firms will then begin the internship interview process
Please note: Each firm will have a different recruitment process that may include education, work experience and background screening.
To apply, prepare the following statements & documents
- Two Short Essays (Max 300 words)
- My life story and/or my definition of success
- Why I am an ideal candidate for the Young Women in Investment Program
- Professional CV (which includes email address and phone number)
- A link to your LinkedIn profile
- Two Academic or professional references NOTE: referees should be people who have worked with you in a professional or academic environment, rather than friends or family members.
Submit your online application here
Application Closing Date: Friday 21st April 2023. (Applications will not be accepted after this date)
What is the commitment from candidates?
All candidates must be able to commit to the four-week Bootcamp (starting Monday 17th July 2023).
- The Bootcamp is intense and requires significant independent study, it is not possible to complete the Bootcamp in tandem with a full-time job/ most part-time jobs
- Candidates are required to be fully communicative throughout the process, they must be able to be flexible for the internship interview process.
- Candidates who are interested in participating in an internship will also be required to be available from August for a six to twelve-month paid internship. This will be confirmed with the participating firm upon acceptance of the internship.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a commitment to the study and internship program