Theory plus practice.
The program starts with a four-week training boot camp covering investment topics as well as soft-skills.
- Boot camp (Monday 17th July 2023 – Friday 11th August 2023)
A four-week learning program hosted by Fitch International for up to 40 UK graduates who are eligible to work in the UK to give a comprehensive overview of the investment profession.
- Designed to be accessible and provide practical knowledge to kick start a career in investment
- Instructor-led interactive daily webinars
- Video based e-learning and quizzes
- Directed e-learning via an online library
- YWI Research Challenge
- Internship (starts Autumn 2023)
- Internships are not guaranteed for all candidates.
- Successful candidates will have completed the Bootcamp with 100% attendance, completed all assignments and have been selected by participating firms.
- Internship roles will be across investment research, performance management, private credit, investment banking, operations, valuation, product control, public equity, credit ratings, fund research, product development, financial reporting, investment compliance, data analytics, restructuring, etc.
- Interns are subject to respective company policies during the internships
- Lifelong relationships
- Growing a professional network in the investment management industry
All participants will receive a Young Women in Investment Program certificate upon successful completion of the boot camp.